1. Collection: the first step is when data professionals will gather data from the most diverse data sources, such as ERPs, CRMs, spreadsheets, IoT devices, Cloud, among others.
2. Transport: then, all this content is moved between users, devices and applications through corporate and centralized networks so that it is possible to carry out the next steps.
3. Protection: ensuring that only authorized persons have access to the data is essential for them to be safe throughout the process. Therefore, during this stage, the responsible professionals will need an efficient structure to detect and eliminate anomalies. Thus, the correct information can reach the decision makers of the company.
4. Storage and processing: in order for data to be validated, they need to be moved to infrastructures capable of storing and processing them correctly. The best option for companies to be able to handle large data flows is to use a Cloud service.
5. Data analysis: after going through all the previous steps, the data journey goes on to the analysis. This is where the work of algorithms and other data science disciplines begins. Through them, strategic and contextualized insights are extracted from all the raw data collected.
6. Sharing: finally, the results are shared among the company's professionals so that it is possible to apply the insights in different situations and, thus, find intelligent solutions. The sharing of results is essential for the analysis to be really effective and to collaborate in decision making.
It is essential that all stages of the data journey are carried out correctly. This is vital for the information obtained to be directed to the real needs of the company.
The Cyber Security Specialist takes care of the cyber security projects and makes sure they meet cyber security objectives. They work in close coordination with the stakeholders and other groups related to Cyber Security related matters. The specialist offers cyber security operations such as process re-engineering, automation, and documentation. The professionals recognize cyber security issues, devise and drive effective mitigation.